lundi 26 janvier 2015

Google Alert - use

Google
use
As-it-happens update January 27, 2015
NEWS
Reuters
Qantas, Virgin use lower oil prices to absorb fuel surcharges
SYDNEY (Reuters) - Qantas Airways Ltd (QAN.AX) said on Tuesday it is restructuring its international tariffs to absorb fuel surcharges into base fares, ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
Christian Blogger Denounces Her Use Of Yoga Pants Because
Meet Veronica Partridge. You may be familiar with her at the current time, you may not. But you will now, because she's getting blown up for making ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
And The Orwellian Use Of Language Award Goes To...
And The Orwellian Use Of Language Award Goes To... Share on facebook. Share on twitter. Share on reddit. Share on sharethis. 1/26/15 7:33am.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Research Assistant — Soil and Land-use Management
UNU-FLORES (Dresden) is seeking a Research Assistant with expertise in soil and land-use management.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
How can I get rid of your suggestion to use Carousel (on my phone when I use Camera Uploads)?
How can I get rid of your suggestion to use Carousel (on my phone when I use Camera Uploads)? I do not want to use Carousel.. Anton D. Today at ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire