samedi 25 octobre 2014

Google Alert - use

Google
use
As-it-happens update October 25, 2014
NEWS
Guelph has new tool to measure water use
GUELPH—Days after the issue of high water bills surfaced at a mayoral candidates' debate, the City of Guelph has announced it will start measuring ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Beaverton parents say fees to use schools are barrier to after-school programs
According to the Beaverton School District facility use policy, some groups can use district buildings for free and others must pay, including all ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Indiatimes.com
8 Phrases We As Indians Use On A Daily Basis And What They Actually Mean
Meaning: I'm running late, I should take approximately 20-30 minutes. I'm not telling you the approximate time because I know you'll freak out. lol ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire