jeudi 23 octobre 2014

Google Alert - spam

Google
spam
As-it-happens update October 23, 2014
NEWS
ConsumerAffairs
'Spam Nation' Publisher Discloses Card Breach
Fortunately, this breach does not affect readers who have pre-ordered Spam Nation through the retailers I've been recommending — Amazon, Barnes ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Town Hall
The Age of Spam
Consider this an object lesson and fair warning for all those other states that are trying to what they can to improve education or even cut through the ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation: An Advantage for Cloud Computing?
The communications provisions of Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) came into force on July 1, 2014. Generally speaking, CASL prohibits a ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
CNET
With Inbox, Google dares to be different
Considering Google's anti-spam system remains totally inadequate, as I have to check the folder regularly for valid messages, this is the last thing I ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire