vendredi 24 octobre 2014

Google Alert - spam

Google
spam
As-it-happens update October 25, 2014
WEB
Fixing The Gold Spam AND Adding Depth At The Same Time!
Fixing The Gold Spam AND Adding Depth At The Same Time! - posted in Feedback/Suggestions: Intro I want to start off by saying that I love World of ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
I know why they wont fix bomber spam
I know why they wont fix bomber spam - posted in General Discussion: Hello fellow gamers. I could go on and on about bomber spam in a wall of text ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
What are the best Rank 8 spam archetypes?
Mythic Ruler Plants can go into rank 7 8 and sometimes even 4. And they can spam almost all synchro monsters. Sadly soul charge is at 1 which hurts ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
article iMessage SPAM floods US mobile networks
China-based counterfeiters are spamvertising knock-off designer goods using Apple iMessage instead of using conventional email spam runs.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Spark/SBB spam nerfed?
So after this most recent update, my 3 Dougs don't keep burst gauges full anymore. Used to be that against 3 units (2 if I was running felneus lead) and ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
touring/freeski boot bargain (not spam - honest!)
Sport Conrad have got some great deals at the moment.... This is a real... snowHeads ski club 2.0 is the friendliest ski club ever. Impartial snow reports ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire