vendredi 24 octobre 2014

Google Alert - spam

Google
spam
As-it-happens update October 25, 2014
WEB
SPAM - Can email domains be spoofed, phished, etc.
I am getting email messages from subscriptions.ssa.gov (social security), but Google/Chrome is flagging them as Spam, saying: "Be careful with this ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Repenter spam: disaster or contender?
Lately I've had an unhealthy desire to spam repenters. Looking at casters I came to the conclusion that eFeora, HR, Amon, or iKreoss might be the ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Ebola Email Scam and Other "Miracle Cure" Spam Could Hit Big Soon
We're blocking a few ebola emails and related spam with various subject lines and body text like "Avoid Ebola". They link to websites looking to ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Re: Spam filter
I'm going to take a break from BAF in hopes that a brief respite might allow the constant spam filter harassment to subside. Sticking out tongue See you ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire