mardi 24 juin 2014

Google Alert - spam

Google
spam
As-it-happens update June 25, 2014
WEB
Spam
Spam - posted in General Discussion: I just got some kind of invite not sure if it was guild or group and i clicked accept by mistake and i cant see a ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
No spam coming through. Don't want the spam, but often legitimate emails are in spam.?
Email responses are often sent to spam. For some time, I have not had anything in the spam/junk mail folder. I am concerned that email that I want is ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Spam Song (Monty Python Sings)
Monty Python lyrics for Spam Song (Monty Python Sings)
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire