vendredi 30 mai 2014

Google Alert - use

Google
use
As-it-happens update May 31, 2014
BLOGS
CIA Says It Will No Longer Use Vaccine Programs As Cover
DA Vibes Kimran
A White House official says the CIA will no longer use vaccine programs as cover for spy operations, answering health experts' complaints that it had ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
Creating a 'Featured Image' for a Category
This uses the register_taxonomy_for_object_type() function to add categories to attachments. Now when you view the Media Library screen you'll see ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Do snipers use anything else besides the SSR-61
Right now I'm using the GOL, I stopped using the SRR after I realized so many people use it. I feel scrubby using it. I will return to my beloved M98B ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire