mercredi 30 avril 2014

Google Alert - spam

Google
spam
As-it-happens update May 1, 2014
WEB
Fort McMurray Chamber of Commerce - Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation
Most of Canada is now aware that rules for commercial electronic messages (CEM) will change on July 1, 2014 when Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
#22545 (Ticket spam catcher doesn't validate me as human (and does arithmetic wrong)) – Django
The captcha spam catcher thing told me I'm not human when I gave "0" as the answer to "seven plus 3 multiplied by zero" Then I thought perhaps it ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire